[Workshop] Website Design Best Practices For More Conversions in 2021
Thursday, May 20th | 3pm - 4pm EDT
Your website is the first impression someone will have of your firm. And in fact, it only takes .05 seconds for your visitors to form an opinion about your website and determine whether they’ll stay or leave.
Add that to the fact that 97% of website visitors do NOT convert at the first visit, and it becomes incredibly clear that the design of your website is CRUCIAL to converting leads.
In this workshop, we are going to SHOW, not TELL you everything you need to know about how users interact with websites and what elements of website design and copy create the best case scenario for highest conversions.
Join us to learn:
- The ideal number of pages to have
- The proven homepage formula to keep visitors on your page longer
- SEO - The necessary steps to take long before launching
- Content - What your users expect vs. what you’re providing
- User-friendly navigation - What you need to include and where it should be.
- Effective imagery and video use
- Accessibility standards and why they are increasingly important
- Calls to action that work best to collect leads
Register below to secure your seat